Step 1: Contact Information
Fields marked with an * are required
Thank you for thinking of Hugo’s for your organization. We are committed to supporting local organizations through in‐kind donations of gift certificates or occasional food donations. Our aim is to support our community, schools, and charities as best as we can. While we carefully consider all requests, we may not be able to accommodate them all.
In order to determine if your request meets our giving guidelines, please complete this online application form. We also ask that you attach your Tax Exempt Form/501c3 certificate to support the application, as well as your event letter that describes where it takes place, how many attendees you expect and what your organization/charity does for the community.
Your request will be reviewed in a timely manner. Please understand that we need a minimum of two weeks to process your request. Ideally we want at least one month before the date of your event to have all paperwork submitted. Last minute requests cannot be filled.
Hugo’s provides assistance to organizations and individuals, supporting the following initiatives:
- Education & Child Development Programs
- Non-Profits that focus on families in critical need and social services.
WHAT DOES NOT APPLY
From everyone at Hugo’s thank you for all you do to support the community.
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability.
- Political, legislative, or lobbying organizations
- Individuals (scholarships, stipends, fellowships, personal assistance).
- Non-school affiliated athletic teams or events
- Salaries for nonprofit staffing.